How to Install Office Setup on Windows
- Go to office.com/setup for Office Setup.
- Open your browser, visit www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup and select the Office product you want to install.
- Sign In to your Microsoft Office Account.
- Sign In to your account at www.office.com/setup or microsoft365.com/setup, to complete the purchase and setup office. If you, however, do not have a Microsoft Account, you’ll have to create one.
- Find your Office Product Key.
- Find the Product key of your Microsoft Office in your email associated with your office or find it on the box if bought from a retail store.
- Enter your Microsoft Office Product Key.
- Once you have logged in to your account or created a new one, you have to enter the Product key in the orange area. Select your country and the language you want.
- Download and Install Office.
- Once you have entered the correct information, you can begin downloading the software. Follow the on-screen directions and start downloading your registered copy of Microsoft Office.
- Run the Activation wizard.
- Once you run the office installer, you need to follow on-screen instructions that appear on the screen. Now, We just need to wait for the office setup to go through the installation process.
- Open and Run office Applications.
- As soon as the installation is complete open any office app, and you will get a welcome screen with a message “You’re All Set,” and that office is activated.